Whether you want to find clarity in your career, discover your purpose and Inner Genius or achieve your vision faster, this program will guide you there - Designed for Professionals, Executives and Entrepreneurs
"Best program I have ever attended in my career - Kacie, Digital Leader"
2017 (Booked Out) - 2018 (Open for Enrolment - Book Early)
"Are you still wondering whether your career really makes you happy or make the most of what you have to offer? I was, that is until I spent time with Yu Dan - Murray, Industry Strategy Director"
"Discover Your Inner Genius has provided me with greater career clarity and edge. Highly recommended for executive leaders, professionals and entrepreneurs - Alison, Executive Recruiter"
"It has given the direction, purpose and renewed energy I needed for my business and myself. I am now in the flow with absolute clarity - Charlie, Entrepreneur & Thought Leader"
"Life changing! I have never been happier - Roslyn, Entrepreneur & Communications Director"
"Discover your Inner Genius is the best program I have experienced in my career. The discovery is enlightening and actionable. You leave the program motivated with a powerful method to leverage in work, life and almost any situation. The roadmap has provided me with a plan to take forward. If you want to discover your Inner Genius, purpose and start to work towards the career and life you truly want - certainly take the workshop! - Adam, Strategy Director"
Discover Your Inner Genius Program
- What sets most successful and fulfilled people apart is their self-awareness and their ability to make the most out of their strengths, their genius
- Step 1: Discovery
- Pre-workshop assessment
- Pre-workshop survey
- Step 2: Workshop
- 2-Day Workshop
- Small group - Personalised approach
- Step 3: Action
- 1:1 Post Workshop Session
- Step 4: Ongoing Inspiration & Connection
- With like-minded people from Inner Genius Group
Part 1 - Discovery
- Discover your unique talents and strengths
- Understand what truly drives you
- Explore your passion and interests
- Pre-workshop discovery & assessments
- Life/Career mapping
Part 2 - Clarity
- Discover your Inner Genius
- Understand the unique value you bring to others
- Why do you do what you do?
- What is your purpose?
- Where are you heading in your career and life?
Part 3 - Create
- Create your career / business goals, life purpose & vision
- Take past experience, present aspiration, future vision, life stage, lifestyle and personal situation into consideration to create short-term, mid-term, and long-term plans
Part 4 - Overcome Fear
- We all have fears and insecurities whether you like it or not. Don't let it prevent you from achieving your goals
- Acquire powerful techniques to overcome what holds you back in your career and life will make a world of difference
Part 5 - Be at Your Best
- Discover how you truly perform when you are at your best and how you can re-create it every day
- Integrate your strengths and Inner Genius into your daily work and life to create that sense of joy, flow, fulfilment, and confidence every day
Part 6 - Market Your Inner Genius
- Learn powerful techniques to communicate, present and communicate your Inner Genius
- So you can attract the right clients or right job
Part 7 - Action Plan
- A personalised action plan & detailed roadmap to achieve your career goals and life vision faster, more effortlessly, and with more confidence
You will experience Joy, Clarity, and Confidence like never before
"Yu Dan has a wealth of knowledge and is a truly motivating and inspirational thought leader - Alison, Exec Recruiter"
"Amazingly great! I can't overstate how powerful it is - Brendan, Head Analyst"
"Having worked for over 30 years I've spent my fair share of time in training courses. With the title of "Discover your Inner Genius" I was attending with high expectations and I can safely say that those expectations were met and exceeded. It's best training I attended in a decade. Yu Dan's mastery of bringing out direction and clarity from the attendees was superb - Robert, Sales Leader"
Feb 17-18, 2018 | Limited Places - Book Early
The program fee covers 5 components:
- Pre-Workshop Discovery
- Pre-Workshop Assessment
- 2-Day Workshop
- Post-Workshop Personal Check-in Session
- Ongoing support
Dates: Feb 17-18, 2018
Time: Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 9am-4pm
Venue: Sydney - Hotel Urban, St Leonards